Orca3D is a plug-in for Rhino. You must have Rhino installed prior to installing Orca3D. If you do not, please download Rhino from the Rhino web site and install it before installing Orca3D. Specific requirements are below.
- Rhino™ (by McNeel) Installation:
- o For Orca3D Version 2, Rhino Version 6 or 7 (latest version)
- o For Orca3D Version 1, Rhino Version 5 (SR14 or higher). Version 1 is not compatible with Rhino 6 or 7.
- o See Rhino hardware requirements at http://www.rhino3d.com/system_requirements/
- Operating Systems tested: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- All other Windows operating systems have not been tested but may work
- Mac: The Intel Mac with Boot Camp has not been tested but may work
- Operating System Pre-Requisites: (Note - The Orca3D installation will attempt to install any not already on your computer)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and 4.5.2
- Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2014 Runtime Libraries
- The Offset Table and the CFD Report functions require Microsoft Excel
- Valid license key (without this, Orca3D will operate as a 15-day fully functional evaluation copy)