Orca3D is a plug-in for Rhino. You must have Rhino installed prior to installing Orca3D. If you do not, please download Rhino from the Rhino web site and install it before installing Orca3D. Specific requirements are below.
Rhino™ (by McNeel) Installation:
- Rhino Version 5, SR 14 or higher (but not Rhino 6)
- See Rhino hardware requirements at http://www.rhino3d.com/system_requirements/
- Operating Systems tested: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- All other Windows operating systems have not been tested but may work
- Mac: The Intel Mac with Boot Camp has not been tested but may work with the CopyMinder version of Orca3D.
- Operating System Pre-Requisites: (Note - The Orca3D installation will attempt to install any not already on your computer)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005/2010 Runtime Libraries
- The Offset Table function requires Microsoft Excel
- Valid license key (without this, Orca3D will operate as a 15-day fully functional evaluation copy)